UP Xtreme--the latest UP board with Intel® 8th gen Core CPU
10th of June 2019, Eindhoven, Netherlands. UP Bridge The Gap, a brand belonging to a professional embedded computing ODM AAEON Technology Europe, is proud to launch the Kickstarter campaign of UP Xtreme. UP Xtreme. delivers a comprehensive set of features and I/O which allows you to reach astonishing performance rates of up to 4.6GHz and turbo clock frequency in just 15W with Intel® the 8th Generation Core™ i3/i5/i7 CPU. The special campaign price starts at €249.
When looking for high performance computing with low power consumption and fanless operations, UP Xtreme is your best choice.
The Intel® Core™ i7-8665UE with Max Turbo Frequency of 4.6 GHz (@ 15W TDP) delivers high volume data processing on the edge. The Intel® UHD Graphics 620 with max dynamic frequency of 1.15GHz provides 4K video output from DP and eDP ports and High Fidelity audio in an ultra-low voltage silicon.
The Ultra Low Power Intel® 8th Gen Core™ processor i7 makes possibilities for fanless operations and industrial temperature range. UP Xtreme supports a wide DC input range of 12-60V, configurable serial ports, and TSN enabled LAN port. In addition to these, we also add Arm® Cortex®-M processor SMT 32 for automation control. Thanks to the onboard soldered DDR4 RAM it’s also vibration proof.Expandable
UP Xtreme is expandable and provides users the option to integrate expansion modules designed for UP family which fulfill specific market needs. UP Xtreme comes with M.2 2230 E key, M.2 2280 B/M key, mPCIe and 40-pin I/O expansions and 10-pin high-speed expansion which allow for seamless integration with almost any machine in the field.
Unleash the inference power of CPU and GPU via Intel’s® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit which can boost the performance dramatically. If you still need more performance, you can add our AI Core expansion cards powered by Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X. We have a complete product portfolio of acceleration boards which include 1x Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X, or 2x Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X with UP AI Core™ XM 2280 or 3x Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X with UP Vision Plus X.
The UP team has built a large eco-system with hardware and software partners populating different layers of the AI & IoT landscape and covering different vertical markets. All software and validation processes are shared and published in UP WiKi, troubleshooting is available in the open forum and all technical data, drivers and tools are downloadable in UP Community. Never feel alone again with new developments, our eco-system and community are here for you.
UP Xtreme features include:
- Intel® 8th generation Core™ i7-8665UE/ Core i5-8365UE/ i3-8145UE/ Celeron-4305UE
- Onboard 4/8/16 GB DDR4
- 4 x USB 3.1
- 1 x USB 2.0 on pin-header
- 2x RS-232/485/422, 1x RS232 (TTL)
- 1 x SATA
- 1 x M.2 2230 E-Key for Wireless Communication
- 1 x M.2 2280 B/M Key for high-speed SSD of High-Density Deep Learning Accelerators ( UP AI Core X family powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X )
- 1 x mPCIe for 4G Communication, High-Density Deep Learning Accelerators ( UP AI Core X family powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X ) or any other mPCIe expansions
- 1 x 40-pin I/O Expansion powered by Intel Altera MAX 5 with the same pinout of UP Board and UP Squared to guarantee compatibility with all the expansions
- 1 x 100 Pin High-Speed bus with multiple PCI-e lines for NET Plus Expansion ( 3 x Gbit LAN Intel 211/210 ) or UP AI Vision Plus X ( 3 x Myriad X )
- 2 x Gigabit LAN with Intel i219 and Intel i210 (TSN)
- STM 32 onboard for real-time control
- HMDI 2.0 with 4K support and DP with 4K support
- eDP with 4K support
- Analog Audio In/Out with ACL887
- DC In 12-60 V
- Dimensions : 120 mm x 122mm
- Operation temperature: 0-50 Celsius (°C)
- Compatible with UP Xtreme fanless chassis (132mm x 190mm x76.6mm) to operate at -20-70 Celsius (°C)
The UP Xtreme Kickstarter campaign starts from the 10th of June and lasts for 30 days with a special campaign price. Delivery of the boards will start in August.
The fanless AI edge gateway system based on UP Xtreme will be available at UP Shop from October. The entire UP Xtreme product family and accessories will be available to order from the end of the Kickstarter campaign onwards.
UP Xtreme runs all possibilities up to its extreme!